|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||30,000 - 40,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||May 30th 2012|
|Start Date||July 2012|
Signalling Installation Supervisor - Rail industry
Up to £40,000 + Company benefits.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Signalling Installation Supervisor to join a leading Rail Civil Engineering Contractor. The company themselves have been inundated with a variety of major projects covering a range of locations all over the UK. Projects include Civils and Infrastructure.
As Installation Supervisor you will report into the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the following;
- Supervise site Installation activities
- Managing company staff and subcontractors to deliver the Installation programme
- Lead by example and take ownership for the successful delivery
- Effectively managing resources - people, time, plant, materials and subcontractors.
- Production and management of required site documentation.
- Manage works in accordance with company procedures.
- Effectively communicate task requirements.
- Identification and costing variations to Project team.
Successful candidates will be from a Main/Principle Contractor within the Rail industry.
- IRSE licence:- Team Leader
- Valid PTS Certificate
- Confined Spaces
- Emergency First Aid
- Fire Safety
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this role through ATA, please forward your CV to Jenna.Atter@ata-recruitment.co.uk or call on 01332 861333.
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.