|Location||England, England/East Anglia ALL|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||June 7th 2012|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
LOCATION - There are 3 locations potentially available. One is 40 miles within Doncaster, York, Leeds and Sheffield, the second is commutable from London, Watford and Chelmsford and the final location is commutable from the home counties.
DURATION - 3-6 months initially but could possibly be extended
START DATE - ASAP
- The role is based on a large framework agreement or a large renewal schemes.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- 10 years experience as a signalling project engineer
- Be able to price signalling jobs and write bills of quantities
- Experience in the capacity of CRE/DPE or CEM
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you had;
- Initially the work is to price & program the works prior to moving into delivery ie work with a bid manager/estimator to provide technical support & ownership to the bid
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.