|Company||TXM Recruit Ltd|
|Location||Swindon, Bristol, Bath, England/South West ALL|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Salary||£35,000 - £44,000 per year|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||January 16th 2013|
Supply Chain Excellence Manager
Location: South West – Bristol/Bath
Salary: £35,000 - £44,000 + Benefits
Start date: ASAP
TXM are working with a leading, global manufacturer of Rail Systems who are looking to bring on a Supply Chain Excellence Manager to ensure that strong, well thought-out processes are developed and implemented throughout the Supply Chain, and focus on continuously improving these processes.
The successful candidate will have experience within the supply chain of a technical manufacturing organisation which would include setting up processes and management of those processes. You will hold extensive knowledge in change management in order to implement continuous improvement throughout the business.
• Propose, design and deliver logistic theories that align with the current business model in order to optimise the individual elements of the organisation.
• Ensure that production planning and MRP systems are controlling across all value added levels, ensuring delivery performance and delivery ability for both internal and external customers.
• Manage the stock levels across the entire supply chain, identify and understand the methods to maximise stock levels
• Identify potential weaknesses with existing processes and to set up improvements which will increase efficiency and benefit the business financially.
• Liaise with various departments and company locations to standardise the supply chain process throughout the company.
Relevant Experience/Educational Requirements
• A Degree in Logistics, Engineering or equivalent, recognised qualification.
• Certification in Supply Chain Excellence or equivalent knowledge
• A Six Sigma Greenbelt qualification or equivalent knowledge and experience in business process
• To be able to use SAP logistic modules comfortably.
If you have the relevant experience or for any further information, please get in touch at email@example.com
Google: Rail Jobs TXM Recruit
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you
Greater competition needed among UK rail operators Britain’s Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has presented a number of possible future reforms that it believes would improve the level of competition within the UK’s rail franchising model.
NTAR - Setting the standard A training academy which sees itself playing a pivotal role in finally grasping the rail industry’s skills challenge is set to open in October.