|Reference||P - 586 - DP|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||45,000 - 50,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||July 4th 2012|
Tender Planner - Rail
Salary: 45,000 - 50,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tender Planner in the Rail Sector. Our client is seeking an ambitious candidate with a proven track record in a Rail background. You will have experience on rail projects including track, signalling and civils.
Reporting in to the Senior Planner/Planning Manager you will be responsible for a project based tender planning role. The successful candidate will manage the preparation of project programmes and will forward plan resource and material requirements to meet deadlines. Your daily responsibilities will include;
- Development of project programmes for infrastructure projects including skills and materials planning, cost estimating and reporting
- Monitor the programmes to accurately reflect progress
- Identify critical paths and ensure action plans are developed and implemented
- Reporting on Work Package progress
- Ensuring that problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Conduct regular meetings on the status of the project.
- Preperation of Bids and Tenders
The successful candidate should come from a rail, planning background with signalling project experience. It is desirable that you have knowledge of contractual requirements and have experience of business processes. You should have proven experience in working to strict deadlines and possess the ability to present reports to your team and to management. You should have a persuasive personality and be confident in your communication skills and your ability to build relationships.
- Education to A-Level Standard
- Good problem solving and resolution skills
- A 'can do' approach to tasks given
- Experience in project planning
- Excellent knowledge of Primavera
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Knowledge of the Tender Process
If you are interested in applying for this or other roles through ATA, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01332861869
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence