|Company||Vital Human Resources|
|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Salary||£33,000 - £40,000 per year|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||June 16th 2010|
|Closing Date||June 22nd 2010 (for applications)|
Our client currently has requirements for a Commissioning Engineer based on London on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate should have good understanding and experience of traction electrification systems and knowledge of Network Rail standards, equipment and protection design. You should have good organisational and people management skills as well as being a team player.
The role will initially be office based then primarily site based
- Assisting the Commissioning Manager in the production of all test and commissioning documentation – in particular the production of specific site Testing and Commissioning Plans and Commissioning Test Sheets
- Co-ordinate with the Construction Management Team in planning all testing and commissioning activities and provide advice on testing and commissioning procedures and documentation.
- Managing / coordinating / undertaking testing and commissioning activities in line with the specified site requirements
- Recording all test results and compilation of all documentation for inclusion in the Site Test Dossier
- Develop an understanding of the scope of work at each site and produce the specific Commissioning Test Sheets and Site Commissioning Plans
- Review specifications for applicable test and commissioning requirements and incorporate in the Site Test and Commissioning Plans
- Ensuring the safe testing and commissioning of completed installations to achieve the necessary plant performance in accordance with the Project programme requirements.
- Undertake all site commissioning activities as may be required as part of the Construction Team activities for the works
Please forward suitable CV's across to email@example.com or call Steve on 01618367113
Plummer to head RDG Paul Plummer is to succeed Michael Roberts as the chief executive of the Rail Delivery Group (RDG) and the Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC).
NTAR - Setting the standard A training academy which sees itself playing a pivotal role in finally grasping the rail industry’s skills challenge is set to open in October.