|Company||Rullion Engineering Ltd|
|Career Level||Intermediate Level|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||July 16th 2012|
|Start Date||September 2012|
|Closing Date||August 12th 2012 (for applications)|
Track Work Foreman for Appitrack.
Track Work Foremen required to work for a large rail infrastructure project in Nottingham. They are looking for someone to start in September and the contract is scheduled to run for two years.
My client is looking for someone with previous experience of supervising teams of men on the laying of new rail tracks.
The foremen will be in charge of the finishing works according to the method statements, detailed drawings, technical specifications, the quality and safety requirements within the daily programme.
Please note that applicants for these roles must live local to Nottingham.
The foreman manages the team and will be responsible for:
- Organizing the site deliveries of the equipment, materials and tools
- Preparing the rails for welding
- Rail tightening and adjustment operations
- Installing the rail encapsulation, drainages, cables.
- Carrying out the Quality controls
Desired Knowledge / Experience
- Supervisory experience in construction.
- Supervisory experience within railway / tram projects.
- Hold a valid CSCS card
Rates to be discussed upon application.
I must stress that our client is looking for contractors within a 30 mile radius of nottingham. This is to assist employment in the local area.
If you meet the relevant criteria, then please contact Julian Elmore on 0161 926 1746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org