Document Controller, West London, Permanent
Document Controller required to join a large contractor based in a site office in West London
This role is a high priority on site, as a result we are looking for someone who is available at short notice or even immediately.
You will need experience with 4Projects to be succesful.
Hours will be 8:00am-5:30pm
Rate varies between £28k-£35k depending on experienece.
Daily duties that you will be doing are;
- Up/Downloading drawings
- Scan Files
- Office support when required
- Carry out QA checks
- Liasing between clients, contractors and engineers
- Booking meetings
- Distribute documents
- Assist in production and approval of project collaboration protocols document
Succesful candidates must have:
- Previous experience working on site or in a project office
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in 4projects
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently
- Ability to work within a team
It is essential that candidates have a strong site administration and construction background to be shortlisted for the role as limited training is provided and you will need to hit the ground running.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.