Are you a Supervisor with extensive experience in Electrification and Plant? Do you have previous Line of Route / Network Rail Experience? Do you want to work for one of the largest Tier 1 Contractors in the UK currently? If so read on!
Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for an E&P Supervisor to work on a long term rail project with a top Tier 1 Contractor. The successful candidate will have previous experience looking at FSP (Fixed Support Points) and PSP (Principle Support Points) as well as traditional methods such as SSP. The work includes line of route electrification and you will be based in the East London / Essex area
- Long term contract
- Work for a top Tier 1 Contractor
- Attractive rates
- Possibility of follow on work depending on performance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out supervision of workforce and sub contractors
- Ensure all site operations are carried out safely
- Assist in the planning of current on site operations and future projects, including resource planning and input into rostering
- Ensure all relevant site records and paperwork are maintained as required by the Project Manager and input into preparation of WPPs, TBSs and Site Reports etc.
- Previous Line of Route Experience
- FSP / PSP experience
- Valid PTS
- Ability to supervise and manage staff
For more information please submit your CV or call Zach at Randstad CPE London on <phone number removed> .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.