Engineering Buyer - Sheffield
Ford and Stanley Ltd, the renowned experts within Rail recruitment are working in partnership with a most prestigious engineering company.
Due to continued growth the company have a unique presence in the UK - offering superb opportunities for career growth, stability and real earnings potential.
Due to the location, candidates residing in cities such as Nottinghamshire, Sheffield, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Worksop, Rotherham etc will find commuting a comfortable proposition.
As you would expect, duties will be both broad, challenging and interesting, but will include the following:-
Selection of suppliers and negotiation of prices within post holder's level of delegated authority to commit.
Negotiation of appropriate Conditions of Purchase & extended payment terms.
Ordering of material requirements in line with bills of materials and requisitions.
Expediting of individual purchase orders to ensure availability of materials and the management of supplier order books relevant to allocated project.
Creation and maintenance of performance data for Key Suppliers.
Delivery of purchasing savings in line with Company Objectives.
Compliance with Health & Safety, Environmental and any other relevant legislation or standard.
Perform any other duties as appropriate within post holder's skills and competencies.
- Experience of purchasing within an engineering / steel / fabrications environment
APPLY NOW - FORD & STANLEY
Similar Job Searches
- Engineering Buyer (2 positions)
- Engineering Buyer (2 positions) in Sheffield
- Engineering Buyer (2 positions) in South Yorkshire
- Engineering Buyer (2 positions) in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Engineering Buyer (2 positions) in England, United Kingdom
- All jobs in Sheffield
- All jobs in South Yorkshire
- All jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- All jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Engineering Buyer