Overhead Power Line (OLE) Engineer - Railway Industry
£300-£400 per day DOE
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
THIS IS A CONTRACT ROLE AND AS SUCH IS ONLY OPEN TO OLE ENGINEERS WHO HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK WITHOUT VISA SPONSORSHIP.
This is an exciting opportunity to work a long term contract on a high profile project. The company is a market leading large railway construction company but has a very friendly working atmosphere.
A quality OLE Engineer is required to join the electrification team of one of the UK's leading railway construction companies. You will be working on high profile projects with a large team.
As an OLE Engineer you will play a key role in the delivery of a high profile electrification project. You will liaise closely with the design team to ensure the preparation and delivery of engineering works is completed on time and within budget.
Main Duties will include
- Manage the overall technical aspects on behalf of the Construction Manager to ensure delivery to required quality.
- Assist in the preparation of the Technical Instruction and other project engineering documents.
- Identify ways to reduce costs.
- Assist and train less experienced staff.
To be considered for this OLE Engineer role you will ideally be degree educated and have a strong background in OLE projects in the railway industry. You will be familiar with all types of OLE equipment.
A competitive daily rate of up to £400 per day will be paid for the right person.
If you are the right fit for this OLE Engineer role, please call Andrew Laverty on <phone number removed> or <phone number removed> or send your CV to <email address removed>
Similar Job Searches
- OLE Engineer
- OLE Engineer in Wokingham
- OLE Engineer in Berkshire
- OLE Engineer in South East
- OLE Engineer in England, United Kingdom
- All jobs in Wokingham
- All jobs in Berkshire
- All jobs in South East
- All jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Project Manager
- Construction Manager
- Project Engineer
- Engineering Manager
- Design Manager