Are you a Planner looking for a new contract? Do you want to work on multi-million pound rail project in Central London? If so read on as Randstad CPE is currently recruiting a Planner to work on the M&E fit-out of a station in Central London.
The successful candidate will have NEC experience and a proven track record working on fit out projects within the mechanical and electrical environment. Client side experience will also be an added bonus The project is expected to continue long term and there may be additional work after depending on performance.
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to work for one of the largest contractors in the UK
- The chance to gain valuable experience on a prestigious rail project
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning and programming works at Design and Construction stage.
- Monitoring progress during construction, re-programming if required.
- Preparation of construction programmes from information produced at Outline Design and Detailed Design Stage.
- Preparation of compensation event programmes and narrative.
- Presentation/dissemination of planning/programming philosophy
- Production of Cost Forecast and operation Earned Value Management process
- CPI and SPI reporting
- Production of QRSA information for possessions and key milestones
- Experience working with NEC contracts
- Experience using Primavera P6
- Proven experience working on fit out projects
- Degree qualified in civil engineering (desirable not essential)
- Must be able to understand designs and produce a programme accordingly
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements
For more information submit your CV or call James Clarke at Randstad CPE London on <phone number removed> .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.