My client is a leading design consultancy within the rail industry that are currently looking for an Assistant Project Planner to join their team in Birmingham. It is essential that applicants have a good engineering or construction related degree in order to be considered for the role.
The role would be suitable for Planners who have gained at least 2 years industry and planning experience and it is highly desirable that you will have gained work experience within rail. Under supervision of the Senior Planner, the Assistant Planner will be responsible for creating and maintaining project schedules and will include sustaining detailed project plans in Primavera P6 by clearly defining tasks, activities, deliverables and milestones.
- Relevant degree
- Working towards Chartership
- Graduate member of a professional institution
- Experience with the use of Primavera P6
- Prior experience with creating and modifying project plans
- Understanding of various project controls techniques including Earned Value Management (EVM) and Critical Path Analysis
- Ability to provide SPI, CPI and S-Curve analysis
- Project experience including civils, track / p-way, signalling, electrification / OLE / OHL
If you would like to find out more information about this position, please feel free to contact Phil Hutchinson at Critical Project Resourcing on <phone number removed> .