Position: Quality Manager - Iconic Rail Project
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + company benefits
Do you have a meticulous eye for detail? Are you a bit of a perfectionist? And you have experience working within the Rail sector? Then we need you!
One of the leading tier one engineering solution providers are looking for people just like you to join their team as a Quality Manager and help them strive for perfection! World Class iconic Rail projects must meet the high expectations of both the client and the public - are you the person to help achieve this?
You ideally will be from an Engineering background with an eye for detail, who has progressed your career down the Quality route. We would have liked you to have worked in a similar post and are looking for a new opportunity with a company that will take your career progression seriously and give you the opportunity to work on some of the most iconic rail projects recognised world wide.
- Being the eyes and ears of the delivery team ensuring the quality of the works meet or exceed the high standards.
- Weekly surveillance of the works
- Raising any defects identified on site - NCRs
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Attractive Benefits Package
- Stability and Progression
- Working for a Top Tier 1 main Contractor
To do this role you must have:
- Have 5 years + experience within the Rail Sector
- At least 3 years experience as a Quality Manager
- Relevant qualifications / Degree in Engineering or Quality is advantageous
- Previous interfacing with rail clients - understanding their standards
- Be an International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA), or equivalent, registered QMS Auditor
- Be a member of the Chartered Quality Institute, or equivalent body (MCQI CQP)
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a mate? - Refer someone now and get £200 if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Similar Job Searches
- Quality Manager
- Quality Manager in London
- Quality Manager in England, United Kingdom
- Quality Manager in United Kingdom
- All jobs in London
- All jobs in England, United Kingdom
- All jobs in United Kingdom
- Project Manager
- Site Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Project Manager Rail
- Contract Manager
- Rail Manager
- Engineering Project Manager
- Engineering Manager Rail