Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor (Rail)
Pay: £400 - £450 per day
We have been requested by our client to recruit a Senior QS on a freelance basis to join their team to work on the fit out section of Crossrail worth £350 million in particular (P-way). Our client is huge main contractor with an excellent reputation across the board.
Your duties will include:
- To be responsible for all verifications of outputs and activities within the Quantity Surveying Team.
- Eliminate errors that will cost the consultancy and work with the Clients in a planned and structured way to increase productivity and reduce cost.
- Continuously check that contractors and subcontractors are working in good industry standards.
- Be a good communicator to internal and external clients.
- Negotiating Prices and Variations.
- Using NEC3 or NR forms of contract to work on project.
- Implement and update rigorous control processes.
In order to qualify for the role you must have:
- Experience working on Rail / Civils projects
- Experience working in a complex contracting environment
- Contractor background
- NEC forms of contracts
Desirable attributes include:
Degree in QS or any relevant equivalent commercial qualification
Member of a relevant QS Profession QS institution
If this sounds right for you or if you want more information about the Commercial market, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the following details:
- Call - <phone number removed>
- Text - <phone number removed>
- Email - <email address removed>
- Linkedin: <web address removed>/view?id=AAIAABJHYzUB2oMQ2XMoO357QtjMaGeWtrDT1a4&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
If this isn t for you why not check you re worth on <web address removed>