My client, a main contractor, is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join there formidable commercial team, to help deliver a multi million pound rail project.
- Top tier main contractor
- Projects in civils, infrastructure, water, highways, power and utilities
- A company that supports and encourages professional development,training and up skilling.
- Great friendly working environment with casual Fridays, charity days, community events etc
- New business being won consistently and an outstanding forward order book.
- A experienced Quantity Surveyor to commercially manage a setion of works, ideally with fit out experience.
- You will have experience working on a large infrastructure or framework.
- You will have experience in target cost/cost reimbursable subcontract management experience
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Similar Job Searches
- Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor in City of London
- Quantity Surveyor in London
- Quantity Surveyor in England, United Kingdom
- All jobs in City of London
- All jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Business Development
- Rail Quantity Surveyor