Rail Surveyor - Leeds
£ <phone number removed> per annum - Permanent
My client currently has an opportunity for an experienced Rail Surveyor in the Leeds area. They are a high profile surveying company who work on a number of very prestigious rail projects. As a Rail Surveyor, the ideal candidate will have real passion for surveying and a great attention detail.
As Rail Surveyor, your key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Providing & gathering data and creating reports
- Measuring areas as specified
- Carrying out varied land surveying
This is a prime opportunity for a surveyor who is looking to increase their career potential and work for a rapidly expanding company who specialises in providing high quality surveying solutions to the civil, rail and build industry. The successful applicant will also need to have the following requirements:
- Experience with survey instrumentation - GPS, Total Stations, 3D Laser Scanners,
- Competent user of 2D / 3D AutoCAD
- Be familiar with volume calculation and modelling
- Must hold a clean Driving License
- Hold a valid CSCS card
This is an opportunity for a candidate looking for a permanent position. It will provide a stable environment for you and a great opportunity for growth. If you think this the right role for you than apply now or to discuss further please call Sam Wilson on <phone number removed> .
This may not be the right role for you but you may know someone that may be interested. Please put me in contact with anyone that may qualify for this role via email