Job Title: Section Planning Administrator
Job Type: Contract
Duration: ASAP - 5.6.17 (with opportunities for extension)
Rate: Up to Â£130 per day
1. Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
2. Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
3. Produce Safe System of Work plans.
4. Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
5. Produce draft quarterly plans.
6. Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
7. Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
8. Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records.
9. Administration of rosters and timesheets.
10. Support the administration of the Assessment in The Line process.
11. Set up and maintain efficient filing systems for the Section(s) paying particular attention to confidentiality where necessary and also those documents deemed to be safety critical.
12. Undertake general office administration duties for the Section Manager using a range of knowledge and skills to provide effective support.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
â€ Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
â€ Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
â€ Core Planning Skills Level 2
â€ Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
â€ Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
â€ Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
â€ Experience of clerical support and office management
â€ Excellent time manager
â€ Knowledge of relevant IT systems
â€ Ability to work on own initiative
Knowledge of operational railway environment
Similar Job Searches
- Section Planning Administrator
- Section Planning Administrator in Birmingham
- Section Planning Administrator in West Midlands
- Section Planning Administrator in England, United Kingdom
- All jobs in Birmingham
- All jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Section Administrator
- Planning Administrator