With an already enviable Health & Safety record my client, one of the UK’s leading Rail Engineering Contractors are looking to appoint a freelance dynamic Senior HSQE Advisor to be engaged within Merseyside and surrounding areas. You will be part of a team that successfully delivers the project and takes the company to a new level in Health & Safety Innovation.
You will be based on a large Multi-Disciplinary Rail project that is one of the most prestigious and Key projects within Network Rail’s portfolio, a project that when delivered will reflect as a key milestone on your CV.
You will be responsible for defining and implementing health and safety strategy across the project. You will be someone who isn’t afraid to get involved in HSQE management from grassroots upwards although you will have a team that will be reporting into you.
As an experienced Senior HSQE Advisor you will fulfil the following:
- Already an established Rail Health and Safety professional with significant demonstrable experience of working on Large Scale Multi-Disciplinary Rail Projects
- Thorough working knowledge of Network Rail's safety legislation and rail industry best practices
- Proven experience operating within the rail industry and has experience of operating at a senior level as a HSQE professional
- Professional HSQE qualification (NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent) and is a working towards or already become a Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (CMIOSH)
- Excellent Communicator with ability to communicate at all levels, Ability to influence and shape business direction. Be a persuasive communicator, and has the ability to express views able to diverse groups both internally and externally
- Dynamic character
- Previous demonstrable success of helping to deliver large scale projects in a safely manner, ability to demonstrate a mindset of working together in a collaborative manner
- Hold a valid Personal Track Safety(PTS) Card
- Hold a valid Industry Common Induction(ICI) Card
Whats on Offer for YOU?
The opportunity to join a dynamic award winning Principal Contractor, working alongside a number of dedicated and talented Engineering personnel who are all working towards one common goal – the safe and successful delivery of some of the most Key projects within the Network Rail Infrastructure.
But be under no illusion, this project will be a challenging project where you will be tested and only Managers at the top of their ability and game need apply but you will be rewarded with a competive day rate (client would also consider permanent applications)but also with the chance to help make a difference and the opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading Principal Rail Contractors with a real reputation for safe and successful project delivery, My client has an ever expansive Project list for the forseeable future.
What to do next ?.....
Want to be part of the success ? Forward your CV by clicking on the link below.