Senior Site Agent - Rail Civils Delivery in Wokingham, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Sirmingham, Wales,, United Kingdom
Senior Site Agent - Rail Civils Dlivery
Long term contract position offering competitive per day rates!
Due to further awards of work gained for varied Rail Civils related installations, enhancements and upgrade requirements on our national rail infrastructure, our client a major leading UK Rail Main Contractor is keen to obtain another detailed and experienced, focused and committed Senior Site Agent, to be based within Gloucestershire.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the project management team, you the Senior Site Agent will be accountable for the effective control and supervision of all on site works, ensuring that all work is carried out in a safe and timely fashion, looking at the health, safety and quality of works.
- As the appointed Senior Site Agent, you will have a strong proven working background within the successful delivery of varied Rail related Civils works, renewals, upgrades and developments
- You will be competent managing the planning to delivery of civil works consisting of;- Piling, abutments, embankments, bridge work, foundations / installations work for gantries, signalling or OLE and ancillary works, Troughing, etc.
- You the Senior Site Agent will be accountable for maintaining and update site records, WPP and task briefing, compile daily work progress sheets on time and will monitor performance against production targets.
- You will also be heavily involved with requirement planning, resource management and best utilisation of resource, having focus on budgetary constraints and cost effectiveness.
- The ability to relay instructions to the workforce overseeing safety and communicate effectively at all levels and gain respect from your work force is of paramount importance.
- Good working appriciation of CRE priciples
The successful Senior Site Agent will have previous experience working in a similar role and possess the relevant knowledge and experience to carry out relevant duties. You will be adept in the control and coordination of a workforce involved in Rail programmes, be safety conscious with the ability to push output to ensure that the project achieves programme deadlines.
The Senior Site Agent will possess the following;
- PTS and relevant construction site management working competencies
- Strong working knowledge of Rail Civils delivery management and Rail Civils Engineering
- Good man-management, planning and supervisory skills
- You will need to maintain and update site records, communication and relationships with clients, suppliers, contractors on site.
- You will possess a reasonable level of IT literacy with the ability to produce basic reports and updates whenever required.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you are the right fit for this Senior Site Agent role and can demonstrate the skills and experience required to be successful in this post, then please CLICK ON THE APPLY BUTTON now or call Kaleb on <phone number removed> or email <email address removed> quoting Ref: J35158
Compare your salary with our free and anonymous salary benchmarking tool. <web address removed>/
Similar Job Searches
- Senior Site Agent Rail Civils Delivery
- Senior Site Agent Rail Civils Delivery in Gloucestershire
- Senior Site Agent Rail Civils Delivery in South West
- Senior Site Agent Rail Civils Delivery in England, United Kingdom
- Senior Site Agent Rail Civils Delivery in United Kingdom
- All jobs in Gloucestershire
- All jobs in South West
- All jobs in England, United Kingdom
- All jobs in United Kingdom