Established in 2002, Linbrooke is renowned for delivering outstanding mission-critical solutions in telecoms, power and signalling – predominantly in Rail, Utilities and Subsea environments.
As a Principal Contractor (PC) for Network Rail and an Independent Connection Provider (ICP) with National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS) accreditation, we have world-class multifunctional in-house design and build capability. This enables us to provide a comprehensive service, from design, installation, test, commissioning and integration through to training and resourcing, ensuring exceptional time and cost savings on all our projects.
The position of Senior Voice Project Engineer is a technical role based within the Project Engineering Team. The role is responsible for delivering technical projects in line with the project methodology and service management. We require a Project Engineer who is highly skilled individual that have both technical competencies and knowledge of best practice for implementing projects.
The role will involve the design, Implementation and Support of Cisco IP Telephony products and associated networking to our customers.
KEY SKILLS – ESSENTIAL
CCNP – Voice or Network
X + Years Cisco IPT Experience: Implementing and/or supporting a Cisco IPT environment.
Implementing QoS in the LAN & WAN: Capable of defining and implementing and end-to-end QoS policy
Cisco Call Manager Implementation: Needs to have implemented Call Manager 8, 9 and possibly 10.5 in several different environments, plus upgrades.
Good Working Knowledge of H.323 & MGCP: Must have worked on projects where H323 and MGCP has been used to interface to voice gateways
Good Working Knowledge of SIP: Must have had experience of implemented SIP.
Good Working Knowledge of Cisco Unified Border Element: Implementation and troubleshooting.
Good Working Knowledge of VMWare: Implementation and troubleshooting.
Good Working Knowledge of Applianx
Good Working Knowledge of TSS, IPTrade
Good Working Knowledge of Redbox
KEY SKILLS – DESIRABLE
Key Skills & Experience:-
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (Voice or Collaboration)
- Practical experience of Router and switch configuration
- Strong Cisco Software and Hardware troubleshooting skills
- Operational experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Proven work experience within the IT industry
- Previous experience of working in a Cisco software support role
- Cisco LAN switch configuration ME <phone number removed> etc
- Cisco Router/Voice Gateway configuration: <phone number removed> , VG350, and etc
PROFILE OF IDEAL CANDIDATE
Excellent customer facing skills
Must have a track record of leading teams in UC implementations
Experience of acting as TDA for UC implementations
UC Pre-sales experience coving the full suite of Unified Communications products and applications
Able to act as Trusted Advisor’ to our customers
Similar Job Searches
- Senior Voice Project Engineer Unified Comms CISCO
- Senior Voice Project Engineer Unified Comms CISCO in Sheffield
- Senior Voice Project Engineer Unified Comms CISCO in South Yorkshire
- Senior Voice Project Engineer Unified Comms CISCO in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Senior Voice Project Engineer Unified Comms CISCO in England, United Kingdom
- All jobs in Sheffield
- All jobs in South Yorkshire
- All jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- All jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Network Rail
- Project Engineer
- signalling Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Design Manager
- Scheme Project Manager