Are you a Signalling Engineer looking for your next contract with a Tier 1 Contractor? Do you have previous Network Rail Experience? Are you a member of the IRSE and hold valid licenses? If so, this job may be for you Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for a Signalling Engineer to work on a huge, long term rail job in Central London!
The successful candidate will have previous Network Rail Experience, an electrical engineering degree, be a recognised member of the IRSE and will be available to start a new contract within a week. Your main responsibilities include ensuring all Signalling Installation work is carried out in a safe controlled manner following NR installation standards, and complying with all H&S regulations and requirements.
- Long term contract
- Work with one of the largest contractors currently in the UK
- Attractive rates
- Opportunity for follow on work depending on performance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop objectives and plan the delivery of the project
- Manage the implementation of design
- Control the handover from installation to T&C
- Interface with other third party disciplines
- Support the project manager in aspects of delivery
- IRSE Signalling License e.g. 1.2.230 (ESSENTIAL)
- Previous Network Rail Experience
- SMSTS (Advantageous but not required)
For more information please submit your CV or call Zach at Randstad CPE London on <phone number removed>
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.