We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join our Power Transmission & Distribution business to work UK Wide
What you'll be doing
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
• Controlling a detailed project site programme, such that the site activities can be effectively managed within the time requirements
• The budget covering materials and manpower.
• Monitoring expenditure with the assistance of the Finance Departments such that up-to-date cost information is known and can be reported to the Project Manager
• The Plant Hire Budgets which gives the best available benefits to the Company
• Ensuring change for contract variations emanating at site are identified and turned into agreed variation orders, securing signatures / site instructions from Client in a timely manger.
Who we're looking for
You will have:
• A minimum SVQ level 3
• Previous experience of site management
• Experience within a High Voltage Substation environment
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our skilled and dedicated teams deliver a range of proactive and reactive services which support a reliable and safe supply of power flowing to millions of homes and businesses around the world. Our contracts range from £50,000 schemes to £100 million plus major projects.
Our people are our biggest asset and we focus on recruiting, training and developing the people who can apply innovation to deliver the infrastructure of the future. We nurture these talents, offer a great benefits package and continually invest in developing the skills of our people at every level.