Are you a M&E QA Manager looking for work within the railway environment? Look no further as Randstad CPE are currently recruiting for the above to work on a long term rail project in Central London!
- Long term contracts (1 year)
- Attractive rates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious rail project
- A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing assurance information and handover documents from a number of sub-contractors
- Verifying ITP evidence for completeness/accuracy
- Accepting/rejecting information supplied where necessary
- Collate assurance information and check certifications
- Management of sub-contractors
- Experience tracking distribution boards
- Experience with handover documents
- Previous M&E experience within the Network Rail environment
- Proven track record handing over large projects
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.