Assistant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - Central London - £26K - 32K - Tier 1 Main Contractor
My client are currently seeking an Assistant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to help assist on a £250 Million part of a much larger multi-disciplinary rail project.
You will be working for a leading rail contractor, arguably one of the busiest who currently have an annual turnover of approximately £500m.
This is an ideal opportunity to be involved in a fast moving and challenging project, with great progression opportunities for the right person. This role would be perfect for an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor at the top of their game, looking for the next step up.
The project is an estimated value of £250 million. It is part of a 5 year framework agreement and has about 1 year left to run, before a new 5 years framework will begin. You will be reporting directly into a commercial manager.
Principal Duties & Accountabilities:
- Commercial reporting
- The preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment
- The preparation of Cost Reports to the Client
- The preparation and management of subcontract and material procurement schedules.
- The administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts
- Contract administration, including change management and maintain associated registers.
- Civils main contractor background (rail would be preferable)
- Knowledge of NEC/NR forms of contract and subcontracts
- Major project experience
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on <phone number removed> .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Similar Job Searches
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor in City of London
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor in London
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor in England, United Kingdom
- All jobs in City of London
- All jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Quantity Surveyor
- Assistant Surveyor
- Surveyor Assistant
- Quantity Surveyor Assistant
- Assistant Quantity