Location: Glasgow, G1
Our client, a highly successful specialist electrical engineering company working primarily in the rail sector are due to ongoing business growth looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor who will join them on a permanent staff or long-term contract basis working as part of a team delivering the planning, procurement of rail electrification works ensuring all projects are completed safely, on time and on budget.
They require an ambitious qualified Quantity Surveyor with circa 2-5 years previous Quantity Surveying experience ideally with previous experience of working on large scale civils projects in the rail industry. Any experience of working on electrification projects would be advantageous.
Candidates Qualification/Experience Requirements;
* Degree or HND/ONC qualification in Quantity Surveying.
* Member of relevant professional body or working towards Chartered Status.
* Working knowledge of the various forms of Conditions of Contact including NEC.
* Sound knowledge of construction and contract law.
* High level of commercial awareness.
* Competent user of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Possess a full clean and current driving license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Similar Job Searches
- Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor in Glasgow
- Quantity Surveyor in Scotland
- Quantity Surveyor in Scotland, United Kingdom
- All jobs in Glasgow
- All jobs in Scotland
- All jobs in Scotland, United Kingdom
- Electrical Engineering
- Part Time
- Rail Surveyor