Supporting the Employer in managing the interface between the Station teams & Stakeholders, plus one or more third party team.
Oversee the delivery of satisfactory Testing and Commissioning and Construction Certification across the area of responsibility.
- Acting as custodian and manager of the Employers Construction Interface Procedure; reviewing documents and monitoring commitment compliance.
- Acting as the custodian of and manager for the suite of documents, RIRs and trackers used by the project teams to identify and manage 'Interface Works'.
- Reviewing and accepting the necessary T&C plans and procedures to be deployed by the Contractors; acting as a focal point for Testing and Commissioning.
- Reviewing and accepting the Contractors monthly dashboard reporting. Agreeing and supporting the Contractor in resolving T&C issues.
- Managing the testing and commissioning programme through to the handover of assets.
- Checking that testing activities involving Stakeholders are coordinated with Contractors.
- Checking that testing activities undertaken by the Contractors are in accordance with relevant rules.
- Monitoring testing certification and delivery of assurance deliverables by the Contractors: facilitating acceptance of certification in a progressive manner.
- Managing testing interfaces (internal and external) with the Stations and Railway Systems and other disciplines as appropriate.
- Knowledge of third party environment and relevant processes and procedures.
- Engineering and construction knowledge within major infrastructure environment.
- Experience of managing complex internal and external interfaces.
- Experience of working in a team environment; is able to demonstrate leadership in delivery
- and has a pro-active approach.
- Professional qualifications in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or an associated
- Broad understanding and experience of railway systems.
- Experience in testing and commissioning of Electrical and Mechanical systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of statutory and railway standards.
- Familiar with railway operational requirements.
- Experience on mega projects of successfully delivering certification and record packages.
- Strong personality with ability to enforce certification requirements.
If you are interested in this role please call Beth Staley on <phone number removed> .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.