Primat Recruitment are working on behalf of our client, a leading service provider in the rail and construction sector, to find PTS Bricklayers for a contract near Falmouth in Cornwall.
The works, starting in February 2017 and due to last around four months, will involve re-casing a significant amount of brickwork within an existing tunnel. All work will be carried out during night time possessions from Monday to Saturday each week.
Suitable candidates will have the following;
- In-date and valid PTS competency as well as Industry Common Induction (ICI)
- Experience of re-pointing and blockwork
- Work related references
- Tickets such as IPAF, PASMA and First Aid would be beneficial but not essential
If interested, please e-mail your CV and/or details to <email address removed>. We will be in touch in early January to discuss the role further with you.
Similar Job Searches
- PTS Bricklayers Cornwall
- PTS Bricklayers Cornwall in Cornwall
- PTS Bricklayers Cornwall in South West
- PTS Bricklayers Cornwall in England, United Kingdom
- PTS Bricklayers Cornwall in United Kingdom
- All jobs in Cornwall
- All jobs in South West
- All jobs in England, United Kingdom
- All jobs in United Kingdom
- PTS Bricklayer
- Rail Construction
- PTS Rail