I am looking to appoint a Freelance PTS General Foreman to work on a large Rail Civil Engineering project based North of Manchester for around 15 months.
The project is an innovative challenging project which will be well suited to candidates that have worked for a Main UK Contractor that will involve interface with multi-disciplined teams.
The project is ongoing for the next 15 months but the client will have other projects available after this time should you demonstrate and showcase your abilities to your full potential
Key duties associated with this General Foreman role include the following:
- Reporting to the Project Manager looking after a large RC Structure and associated Rail Civil Engineering works
- Ensure high quality of site works in conjunction with Engineers
- Ensure work activities by subcontractors is carried out safely and to programme.
- Supervise performance of works to method statements and best practice.
- The efficient use of labour and plant resources to ensure construction in line with construction programme.
Of utmost importance is that applicants are team players, have a positive outlook and are progressive. PTS essential as well as SSSTS and First Aid and Industry Common Induction.
Welcoming applications from experienced General Foreman who want to make a difference and work with a number of skilled Engineering Personnel to help deliver one of the key projects in the North West.
Sound like you up for the challenge? Apply today – on offer is a good contract rate coupled with the chance to work on a Key Prestigious project.