I am currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a large rail project.
You will be working for a Tier 1 Contractor who have a large forward order book of work.
You will be working on a £140 million design and construct of a rail depot. The project completion date is not until 2018.
You will be based on site working in a friendly, experience commercial team, managing ahte M & sub contract packages.
Our client is looking for someone with:
- A degree qualification
- Holds membership with RICS or similar or holds compensating experience
- Experience of working within a contracting environment
- Experience of working within the Rail sector.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team management abilities.
- Experience in M & E is an advantage but not a necessity
- Competitive Salary
- Long term opportunity.
- Working with a highly reputable contractor.
- Benefits such as pension, flexi pots, child care vouchers etc.
If this opportunity isnt right for you, but you know someone that may be interested, contact me with their details, if I end up placing them, we offer vouchers as a thank you!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Similar Job Searches
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Quantity Surveyor in North West London
- Senior Quantity Surveyor in Brent
- Senior Quantity Surveyor in London
- Senior Quantity Surveyor in England, United Kingdom
- All jobs in North West London
- All jobs in Brent
- All jobs in London
- All jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Quantity Surveyor
- Recruitment Consultant