Due to the continued demand in their ETCS products a market leader in the supply of the advanced signalling technology ETCS seeks to employ a number of Systems Engineers to work on the application of their ETCS products in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer with experience of working with either on-board systems, Automatic Train Control or any other signalling products to gain hands on experience of the ETCS system. There will be heavy investment by this leading brand in these Systems Engineers as you will work closely with their ETCS Centre of Excellence enabling you to become technician experts in this area. With countless opportunities for further development within the UK and internationally, this is excellent opportunity to join this leading brand and become and expert in future signalling technologies.
As Systems Engineer you will be responsible for the:
- Analysis and Capture of customer requirements through the use of company processes and tools
- -System definition in accordance with company Engineering processes
- -Production of System Requirement Specification
- -Production of System Architecture Descriptions
- -Production of Sub-System Specifications
- -Verification of requirements cascaded through System / Sub-System Specification with appropriate traceability and provision of evidence.
- -Analysis of System change identified by the client / project
- -Development of the appropriate technical solution
- -Production of a resulting specification
- -Delivery of work packages in accordance with Quality / Cost / Delivery commitments
- -Participation in Configuration and Design Reviews within application projects
- -Maintenance of the System Definition during the lifecycle of application projects
To be considered for the position systems Engineer candidates will have worked with a signalling systems (ERTMS, ETCS, CBTC, Automatic Train Control) and have experience in systems engineering process (change control, configuration management, requirements management). You will have a knowledge of Network RAil and European standards relating to signalling infrastructure.
In return you will be offered a salary of up to £50,000 basic salary dependant on experience accompanied with 25 days holiday with the option of buying and additional 5 days, pension and other associated benefits.
To apply is easy, call Oli on <phone number removed> or <phone number removed> or just simply apply on line.