Project Planner – Aviation project – West London
Are you a Project Planner living in West London or Berkshire areas?
Do you spend over two hours a day commuting in and out of Central London?
Would you prefer to get that free time back, as well as moving on to a major project such as the Heathrow Expansion project?
Can you see yourself at a company with a proven experience at the top of their field and who contunually fast track career progression?
How does a permanent salary of up to £65,000 plus car and benefits sound?
Main Purpose of Role:
Maintain the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) providing a robust schedule for the sub-programme work scope integrating to the programme through dependency milestones.
Scope of work:
- Develop the IMS through the integration of contractor programmes (time & cost), internal activities and key interface dependencies to maintain an end-to-end schedule for the sub-programme.
- Support the development of Milestone Definition Sheets
- Assess contractors baseline schedule and monthly updates providing an analysis of the technical integrity and content, recommending acceptance or rejection of contractor programmes.
- Produce schedule reports supporting the effective communication of schedule status in line with client requirements.
- Assess the impacts (time & cost) of proposed baseline changes, supporting the input of schedule impact assessments to eChange.
In order to be able to carry out the duties of the role as required, candidates will be expected to demonstrate a through understanding/experience of the following:
- P6 schedule development and administration
- Detailed schedule development
- Assuring design schedules
- Assuring contractor schedules
- Schedule risk analysis
- Schedule interface management
- NEC contract experience
- Previous airports experience an advantage
To apply for this position, simply respond to the advert and Tom Hughes will be in touch to discuss further.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Similar Job Searches
- Project Planner
- Project Planner in South West London
- Project Planner in Wandsworth
- Project Planner in London
- Project Planner in England, United Kingdom
- All jobs in South West London
- All jobs in Wandsworth
- All jobs in London
- All jobs in England, United Kingdom
- P6 Planner
- Major Project
- Track Work
- Programme Management
- Track Design
- Planner P6
- Project Management